Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Two more shoots from our Ezio cosplay costume






Yes, these 2 pictures were made some month ago, I must say I am suprise 2 have these 2 pictures on our camera in our workshop. I don't to share these two ezio cosplay costume detail picture if not because some friends asking more detail on the finishing shoots of it.

Everyone can enjoy the art of Ezio cosplay costume from this blog,I added several times already , just search using Ezio and Altair as keywords

Happy hunting ezio cosplay costume threads on my blog here , don't forget to preparing your next year cosplay from now. Ask us for help you determining the right fabric , the right cosplay accessories and might determining some payment plan by contacting us from our website at www.cosplay1.com


No comments:

Post a Comment