Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are you ready for AFA X ?

Are you ready guys ?


afa


Everyone seems so hyped up by this event . So am I ! This will be my first AFA and I'm looking forward towards meeting more friends ! You see , I'm too shy during Cosfest that I barely talk to anybody . * blush * But I did made some friends ~ really hope to spend some quality time with them !


AFAX_Mayn_header


I WILL BE SEEING MAY'N !! I talked to B last night about her concert that I really really really hope to see her " live " . Guess what ? He agreed to sponsor me the ticket ! * doing my happy dance * Actually I think he couldn't stand me playing her songs again and again through you tube . I've been telling him how awesome May'n is and sang her " Universal Bunny " repeatedly everyday while sewing . Eventhough I'm off key but I don't k . hur hur !


DSC06659


Lately I have been working hard on my costumes ! This is my second time making two costumes totally from scratch . The first time didn't go well so I'm kinda disappointed . ( ;______ ; ) Hope that I can do my fav characters justice this time ! Can you guess what am I trying to make ?



DSC06631


The base for both costumes is done . So now I only need to add on details and extra stuffs . I'm so relieved ! I wouldn't want to rush my costume and give myself unnecessary stress before the event itself . I don't want any super dark circles or pimples . . . Surprisingly , sewing this costume is super enjoyable for me . It didn't give me any headache at all ! I guess playing May'n 's songs helps . * winks winks *


DSC06622


It fits perfectly ! * throws confetti * I'm always scared that the costume would be too big or too small . This time it's just perfect ! Can't wait to finish it soon . * gets super excited *


*

*

*

*

*

I attended the Hennessy Artistry event last night with B ! It was awesome ! Will blog about it right after I get the pics . Be patient yeah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment