Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I finally decided on her name

... and so her name is . . . .


Twurdie !


Somehow I find it very hard to name a cat . It's easier to name a dog don't you think so ? When I look at my cat , my mind goes blank . Even though I can name her the most awesome name in the world I'd probably end up calling her " BB , come here ~ . " You get what I mean ? ( sometimes my bf answers instead of my cat lol )


Anyways , Twurdie has been living with me for over a month dy ! * happy * Here are some random facts about her :


1. She eats a lot ! It's funny when sometimes she gone missing , I will always find her in where she feed .

2. She farts occasionally and it's deadly .

3. Doesn't like it when other people picks her up .

4. Will come to you happily if you have delicious food . ( Not delicious because she knows my oats are not yummeh lol )

5. Likes to scratch Burd's luggage .

6. Loves to drink from my mug . ( - ____ - '' )

7. Rarely purrs .

8. This one is my favourite ! Twurdie like to knead my legs . I googled it up and it's actually a sign of affection ~ how cute =)

9. She's pure white on one side and on the other side you can see her brown and black spots !

10. Loves hiding underneath my bed . D-;


IMG_2757



IMG_2761


IMG_2758


IMG_2760

IMG_2747


Love you , Twurdie ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment