Monday, May 23, 2011

EcoTools 5 Piece Brush Set Review

Hello !

Been rewarding myself excessively for no reason this month with loads of online purchases ~ I get really excited waiting for packages from my mail box . * feels guilty * Anyways , this is also one of my latest make up hauls , the EcoTools 5 Piece Brush Set !

I have always been looking for make up brushes , unfortunately the ones available are often too expensive for my budget . Then , a dear friend of mine introduced me this affordable set of make up brushes ! According to her , the brushes are really soft ~ and guess what ? It is really super soft !


IMG_4347


The Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set consists of :

1. Mineral Powder Brush
2. Concealer Brush
3. Eye Shading Brush
4. Baby Kabuki
5. Cosmetic Bag

All the brushes are made out of bamboo handles , recycled aluminium ferrules and soft , cruelty-free bristles . Totally earth friendly !



IMG_4348


This set of brushes is ideal for mineral make-up . It's also best for applying face and eye make up . It also comes with a small bag for you to keep your lovely brushes . =)


IMG_4353


IMG_4355


The brushes are so beautiful .


IMG_4361


IMG_4362


The cosmetic bag that is made out of 55 % hemp linen and 45% cotton .


IMG_4356


IMG_4357


IMG_4358


IMG_4360


IMG_4351


So far I only tested the Mineral Powder Brush and the Eye Shading Brush . It's super soft and gives really good coverage . Can't wait to test out the rest of the brushes ! Plus , I just got the 6 Piece Bamboo Brushes that I ordered recently . Happy ! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment