Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make-up Hauls !

Just doing a quick update for my make up hauls this week !



IMG_4433


My dear friend was having a batch order for Dolly Wink Eyelashes so I got myself two pairs that I really wanted for a long time ! ( * v * ) It's cheaper than the ones sold in local stores because we bought it bulk so yeah good bargain !


IMG_4442


Dolly Wink No. 1 " Dolly Sweet " .


IMG_4441


Dolly Wink No. 6 " Baby Cute " .


IMG_4434


SASA was having sales so I quickly grabbed this Heroine Make Lower Lashes ~ been wanting to try this out for quite some time but couldn't find it elsewhere . Lucky me !


IMG_4437


Vibrant Eye Shadows from Elianto . It's only RM 6 for two so I got myself a red and pink one .


Will post a review soon ! ( * w * )


No comments:

Post a Comment